Developer website: Intelligent DNA
Intelligent Colors allows you to instantly sample, record and convert colors from anywhere on your screen.
- There is a separate window that allows you to save colors for future use.
- You can sample from the screen or the Color Picker.
- Colors are instantly converted to Hex, or RGB, or pList formats.
- Preferences allow you to choose to put the results into the clipboard or you can click the small clipboard on the palette to copy the color.
- WEBSITE FIXED... you can now register and contact me.
- Buy one Intelligent DNA utility and get one free!
- Version 2.4.2 has added color capture preferences so now you can simply click and drag the cursor to the color you want and then release the mouse to capture the color... or, you can choose to click (and release the mouse button) to then locate the color you want and hit the Command Key to do the capture.
- Also, the separate color sample window has been integrated into the main window now where you can toggle it for access. The palette has been extended to hold 64 instead of 32 samples.
Mac OS X 10.3 or later