is a program that:
- compares or merges two or three text input files or directories,
- shows the differences line by line and character by character (!),
- provides an automatic merge-facility and
- an integrated editor for comfortable solving of merge-conflicts,
- supports Unicode, UTF-8 and other codecs,
- supports KIO on KDE (allows accessing ftp, sftp, fish, smb etc.),
- and has an intuitive graphical user interface.
- Read what else is special in a short abstract (PDF).
Version 0.9.95: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Mac OS X 10.3 or later