Music Collector lets you catalog your CDs in a database automatically. Just insert a CD in your CD-ROM drive, scan its barcode, or type artist and title to download all data from various sources on the Internet. Use the integrated TWAIN support to scan cover images directly into the program.
Browse your collection by different organizing factors and use the integrated Loan Manager to track which CDs you loaned and to whom. The demo version of this app caps your database at 100 CDs.
- Check for Updates was broken for macOS 10.12 Sierra
- Templates were broken when user-defined field headers contained special characters
- Templates: Inherited album composers were displayed at tracks level
- Edit Screen: auto-complete feature is now available for composer field too
- Fixed a crash when main list (expanded up to the tracks level) was sorted by Format
- OS X 10.7 or later