reacTIVision is a computer vision application framework for the fast and robust tracking of markers attached on physical objects, and the creation of multi-touch surfaces. It was designed for the rapid development of table-based tangible user interfaces such as the Reactable.
- Revert FrameEqualizer to equalization rather than subtraction
- Fixed the calibration distortion for wide camera formats
- Correctly save updated camera configuration on exit
- Implemented camera format enumeration on Windows
- Added a dedicated PS3 camera driver on OS X
- Implemented GAMMA and POWERLINE camera configuration on OS X more...
- OS X 10.8 or later