Tunatic helps you identify a song playing on the radio. Simply use a microphone and let Tunatic listen to the song. It will then query its search engine with possible artist names and song titles.All you need is a microphone and Internet access.
- Universal Binary (better compatibility with Mac OS X v10.6)
- works when sound input is set to 48 kHz instead of 44.1 kHz
- fixed crash that occurred when some fonts were not installed
- better display of non-latin text
- Mac OS X 10.2 or later Microphone.