grabs SMTP server info while you're using AirPort.
Don't you hate it when you are connected to a WiFi hotspot but you can't send e-mails because the ISP prevents you from using any other SMTP server than its own (and you usually don't know its address) ?
WifiSmtp tells you:
- the name of the Internet Service Provider (ISP) you are connected to
- the address of that ISP's mail server (SMTP)
- the connection speed (available bandwidth)
It can also:
- copy the address of the SMTP server to the clipboard (so that you can paste it into you favorite e-mail software)
- regularly check the connection status
WifiSMTP can now identify ISPs in France, Italy, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, the Netherlands, the U.K., the Czech Republic, Latvia, Sweden, Portugal, Israel, Marocco, Russia, Canada, USA, Brazil, Colombia, New-Caledonia, Malaysia and Japan.