Developer website: Limit Point Software
iForm provides the ability to limitlessly extend its basic functionality using AppleScript. You can use the AppleScript support to interact with other scriptable applications when a form is submitted, and you can also use it to provide logic and customization when composing form submission response pages and email messages. The sample iForm projects which are part of the software distribution demonstrate these extensions.
iForm integrates well with our product Mailings. Use iForm to create mailing lists in Address Book as groups, then use those groups to distribute messages with Mailings.
- iForm does not require a Web server because it can serve it's own forms using the integrated Web server.
- Processes form submissions with fully customized response pages, error replies, email messages and log entries.
- Emailer supports SMTP authentication, multiple file attachments of any type and "plain text alternatives" using multi-part mime messages.
- Template mechanism featuring support for embedded AppleScripts enabling dynamic and multipart form submissions.
- Logs all activity to a log file and status window.
- Logs each form submission to its own customizable log file, say for import to a database.
- Fixed a bug in OS X 10.7 where the mail server password in Server Settings was not always loaded due to a problem reading the Keychain Access record.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the app to crash if it's location pathname is too long.
- Updated the "JumpStart" tutorials, available from Help menu.
- Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later