JabRef is a graphical frontend to manage BibTeX databases, the standard LaTeX bibliography reference format. JabRef is build to be platform independant (requires Java 1.4.2 or newer). It merges and extends the functionalities of BibKeeper (Morten O. Alver) and JBibtexManager (Nizar Batada).
- New OS X integration
- Two releases for OS X: OS X-Java6 for Apple Java 1.6 and OS X for Oracle Java 1.7+
- Fix for bug 1278: Crash after changing LookAndFeel (showing a proper error message if L&F is not available)
- Adds some predefined look and feels in preference window (lists only available L&Fs)
- Fixes bug 1131: OS X: JabRef minimizes when more...
- OS X 10.7.3 or later
- Java 1.7 or later
- See Related Links for support for OS X 10.4 and 32-bit processors