Developer website: No-U-Turn
Ogg Drop includes a CDDB lookup of the FreeDB music database. Stick an audio CD into Ogg Drop, and it should be able to identify the songs automatically, and tag the songs for you.
Ogg Drop is an open beta application. We haven't declared it final yet because there are still features being added, but we felt it is stable enough to be available to the public as-is. We'll be moving the next update to the Cocoa platform, which will likely be the first 1.0.
- Pending any minor bug fixes, this will be the last Carbon based Ogg Drop. The next version will be Cocoa based. No major changes were added to this version for that reason.
- Built with Ogg Vorbis libraries 1.1
- Built with XCode 2.1
- Includes QuickTime Component for QuickTime 7 Support, thanks to Arek Korbik: http://zskl.zsk.p.lodz.pl/~skali/oggvorbis.htmlÊ
- Vorbis libs now included as internal frameworks
- QuickTime Component installer now separated
*Previously available here