Graphite is a free widget for Apple's Dashboard. You give it a website and a number on that site, and it will track and graph changes to that number over time. Here's a few sample graphs
- Three-click graphs: open a site in Safari, click 'Discover URL,' then 'Discover Text' and click the number you want to graph.
- Multiple lines on the same graph - up to five.
- Multiple instances for different graphs - infinite.
- Automatic scaling - any values between zero and a trillion. (Scaling for very small decimals still needs work.)
- Color coding - click on the preferences tab to change a line's color.
- Saved values - closed graphs will remember previous values, and lines can be shared between graphs.
Planned improvements include:
- RegEx support - (optionally) replace Pre-text and Post-text fields with a regular expression, for the more technical.
- Specific values - show actual value(s) for a given point on the graph.
- Graph sharing - see what other people are graphing.
- Your suggestions.