Developer website: mrwSoftware
This software is intended for legal use only. I do not condone or take any responsibility for the use of this software outside of a network which you are not authorized to access and monitor.
- Capture e-mail, ftp, telnet and other plain text passwords transmitted across many protocols
- Capture instant messages
- Capture websites visited by users on your network
- Spoof any address on a Network - Useful for redirecting Internet and other traffic through your computer
- Activate IP Forwarding which will allow redirected traffic to pass through your computer to its intended target
- Spoof DNS responses to redirect websites to a location of your choosing - Useful for disabling sites on your network
- TCPDump front end allows you to monitor network traffic
- Allows you to save the output directly from any of the supported dsniff applications to a text file for later review.
- Autoclear allows you to clear output automatically after the specified number of characters to save memory.
- Ride Along feature allows you to monitor the websites visited on your network in the built in Web browser in real time.
- tcpdump front end allows you to easily capture packets without entering a terminal.
- Easily select any installed network interface.
- Multiple windows allow for multiple sessions of the same function on different network interfaces.
- Now works on Intel with thanks to the Fink project. Intel version is available from the second download link or directly from my site
- Ride Along now asks if you want to save when closing
- Rearranged url history output from the save option in Ride Along to make more sense.
- Updated Password Entry dialog to use the standard window.
- Now pause only pauses the Web viewer but still captures traffic in the Ride Along window. So you can monitor traffic and only view the interesting pages.
- Added Save to the File menu in the standard output window as well as the Ride Along window.
- Switched around save output from Ride Along so date appears first.
- Date now shows up in search results in Ride Along.
- Search feature in Ride Along is now about 100 times faster.
- Fixed bug where date would not be parsed correctly in certain situations from Ride Along.
- Fixed a bug where date would not be saved to history output in certain situations.
- Search results in Ride Along window no longer shift results list up one pixel.
- Password Entry now accepts more non-alphanumeric characters. (Credit - Dominik T.)
- Program no longer crashes when canceling out of a Save dialog.
- Minimize menu selection now works in Ride Along window.
- Fixed issue where date would not be parsed in certain instances in the Ride Along window.