Eddie is a programmer's editor for OS X.
- Fast, simple and lightweight native Cocoa app with serious power under the hood
- Ideal for Obj-C/C++11 development, Python, Swift, HTML, Perl, Lua, etc.
- Powerful coding features such as code completion and symbol lookup, function popup and syntax coloring as well as C++/Obj-C prototyper that makes writing code a snap
- Optional tabbed windows, multi-pane windows
- An extensive array of capable, fully configurable keyboard shortcuts, such as Smart Swap
- Multiple clipboards with extended functionality
- Syntax coloring improvements
- Fix performance of coloring updates in mega-huge files, particularly html
- Fixed performance of colored shell output such as xcodebuild
- Properly color C++11 keywords final and override
- SFTP Open panel
- Handling of ECDSA key change errors
- Draw links to some well known folders as folders,
- OS X 10.9 or later