Developer website: Flying Bamboo
Each file can also be displayed in a waveform from the "WaveViewer", where you can select and take out the desired part as a new separate file.
- Waveform display & Cutting out
- Spotlight file search
- QuickTime file conversion
- File opened by registed application (Digidesign ProTools, Bias Peak, etc)
- File rename
- File duplicate
- Loop Playback (WaveViewer)
- MPEG-4 AAC
- mov (Sound only.)
- mid (QuickTimeSynthesizer)
- etc...QuickTime exported file format.
The demo is not limited in function.
- Fixed clash bug when preview on Intel Mac.
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- QuickTime 7.0 or later