Artlantis Studio is a unique and ideal tool for performing very high-resolution rendering easily and in real time. The new FastRadiosity engine now lets you compute images in radiosity-even in preview. Another innovative feature of Artlantis is that 3D objects and vegetation can be used directly in the preview window by simply dragging and dropping them. This enables users to work on different scenarios quickly and to simulate true virtual scenes in a real environment.
- Crash while checking the Cloud box
- An Ambient effect associated with a texture concerned all the material
- HDRI, impossible to type a decimal value
- Propagation tool not working as it should
- Open a skp file generates a plugins error
- Use Reference File tool issue
- An avi rendering will not be created if the destination has accentuated characters.
- OS X 10.8 or later
- QuickTime 10 or later
- 256MB OpenGL graphics card