MusicExporter copies music files from iPods, iTunes music libraries and directories into a target directory. The target directory may be structured according to album, artist or composer.
- Copies music from iPods, iTunes and directories.
- Reads id3-tags and iTunes music libraries.
- Simple and intuitive file selection.
- Grouping according to album, artist and composer.
- Generates index page with album covers.
- Bugfix: A change in iTunesDB caused some errors.
- Tested with Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard.
- Mac OS X 10.2 or later
- Java 5