is a most powerful system monitoring widget, that allows you to measure almost everything in hardware of your Mac. The widget has one main view that shows summary info about your computer, and 6 dedicated panels with more detailed stats.
The miniStat2 is not just a simple widget, it's huge and fabulous software. Most of registered users continues to reveal some new neat hidden features and things in the widget everyday they use it!
- Six different view sections - processor, memory, storage, network, sensors and battery
- Smooth animations and cool hand-made graphics
- Really tiny size and low CPU usage
- 22 customizable skins - make the widget look like your own Mac!
- Control widget without mouse via hot-keys
- Very useful "desktop" mode - summarizes all statistics on one screen
- View your wireless mouse and keyboard batteries charge
- Autorun Dashboard - miniStat2 can help you to start Dashboard automatically after each system login
- Growl notifications will inform you about processor overheat, or low memory
- Ability to change "desktop" background picture inside the widget
- Several options to monitor your Internet traffic usage
- Very accurate AirPort signal strength values
- You choose preferred temperature units - °C or°F
- The smallest price withing all other similiar software titles