Developer website: Celestial Teapot Software
XML Nanny is the perfect tool for the Web author who cares! Checking your XHTML document's validity either locally or remotely is a snap, and XML Nanny's detailed error messages let you know about those embarrassing validation errors so you can debug them immediately.
XML Nanny cares for your XHTML documents in places the W3C web-based validation service can't reach... Suppose you are developing a standards-based Web site or application on your local Web server or behind a firewall. The W3C validator can't reach your document to validate it. XML Nanny can.
- Vastly reduced application file size -- XML Nanny.app has gone from more than 20 MB to about 1 MB in size. This is due to jettisoning Xerces C++. XML Nanny 3.0 is based entirely on libxml2 -- and is much better for it.
- Open in external editor is much improved -- now you can configure your preferred external editor. Clicking on error items in XML Nanny's result view will open the document or schema with the error selected.
- XML Catalog support - Look under Window -> XML Catalog menu
- More XML Parser config settings
- Improved Schematron support
- View parsed XML -- see what the XML Parser sees.
- Improved stability and more
*Previously available here