TextExpander saves your fingers and your keyboard, expanding custom keyboard shortcuts into frequently-used text and pictures. Type more with less effort!
Here are a few examples for what you can do with TextExpander:
- Insert standard greetings, phrases, boilerplate paragraphs, and signatures - including formatted text and pictures.
- Correct typos automatically
- Organize snippets into groups
- Add predefined snippet groups, including HTML, CSS, Autocorrect, Accented Words, and Symbols groups.
- Shorten long URLs automatically with the Internet Productivity snippet more...
- Adds Run script snippets (AppleScript, shell scripts) option in Expansion preferences
- Minor fixes and improvements
- OS X 10.7 or later