SoundLib helps you manage your growing sample and sound library. If you are tired of searching through stacks of CD ROMs, floppies, and DAT tapes, SoundLib is for you. Enter basic or detailed information, use the finding and grouping functions to quickly find your sounds, mass import entire folders or hard disks, preview audio directly from disk, and print media labels in a variety of formats.
Note: SoundLib is included in StudioEase. SoundLib was released as a separate package for those who do not need all the functionality of StudioEase.
- simple point-and-click interface.
- user definable grouping of records and default values to speed up data entry.
- instantly find your personal favourites in any given category.
- label printing for several media types.
- mass import of sounds stored on hard disks.
- audio preview of QuickTime compatible files direct from disk.
- sample size calculation, perfect for efficient data collection before cd writing.
- compatible with StudioEase.
- context-sensitive online help.