A simple zap2it client.
- Choose how many hours you want to download (between 1 and 12)
- View whats playing on selected channel (see 3). Double clicking in this list adds an entry to the selections at the bottom(see 5)
- Displays channels chosen from lineup setup on your zap2it account
- Shows description of current selected program (see 2)
- A list of items chosen for viewing by double clicking in the program list (see 2). This list can be rearranged by dragging and dropping. Items can be removed with the delete key.
How do I get setup with Fat Cat?
To use Fat Cat you must first signup with zap2it. Use the following certificate code JYXN-DU3N-IBUT while signing up.
Login to the zap2it website and setup a TV lineup. Download Fat Cat and put the same login and password you use for the zap2it site in the preferences dialog. Load the listings with Fat Cat.