FolderGlance allows you to control- or right-click folders in the Finder to see and open their contents directly from the Finder's contextual menu, as well as examine the contents of sub-folders down an unlimited number of levels. Using the new menu extra, you can also navigate your folders from the menu bar. FolderGlance also has the following features:
- Adding your own custom folders to the contextual menu, enabling FolderGlance to act as a very versatile launcher
- Moving, copying and making aliases of the currently selected files in a folder you browse to
- Control-free popups: Open the more...
- FolderGlance now comes as a standard Mac OS X installer package. The default install location has been changed to work properly with Mavericks, Yosemite and El Capitan. Using FolderGlance on El Capitan requires that System Integrity Protection is disabled.
- Graphics are finally good to go on retina display-equipped Macs, and have gotten a minor makeover. more...
- OS X 10.6 or later