Developer website: Wabbit Wanch Design
Journal eXpress is for eXpressing one's thoughts:
- Time Stamp your entry (click the clock and the time is inserted for you)
- Change the type Style (plain, bold, italic and underline)
- Use any font installed on your computer
- Select a font size of 9, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, and 24 point
- Select from nine built in colors
Event Manager (shows your events on a calendar)
- Cycles - like a shift workers schedule or repeating schedule
- Day - an event that only happens on a specific date for "x" number of days
- Yearly - same time each year, like a birthday
- Monthly - either a specific day each month, or specific weekday of the month
Personal Address Book (share entries over a LAN network)
- Send any entry to any other computer on the LAN with a mouse click
- Print envelopes
- Create as many custom categories as you want for entries
- Make FIND as simple or as complex as you want for searching
- Quick Tab find with Rolodex style tab buttons
Five Day Weather Forecast
- Get a five day advance forecast for most major cities and towns in U.S, Canada and various locations throughout the world (requires an active Internet connection).
- To Do list with checkboxes so you know when its done.
- Rearrange the order of items with click and drag
- Add details notes to ToDo items for additional information
- Print your ToDo list (won't save the fridge this way)
LAN Copy your Data
- All computers running Journal show in the Address Share popup
- All computers running Journal show in the Backup menu so complete Journal files can be sent across your local network (not internet) without the requirement of any special software. Makes moving files from computer to computer a breeze.
- Chat with other Journal eXpress users on the same LAN (local area network).
HOTD (Humor of the Day)
- Choose to have an Inspiration Message of the day (or not..:-)
*Previously available here