Have you ever been bothered by the fact that you can't connect to the Volkslogger with a Mac?
Especially for glider pilots who use a Volkslogger GPS logger to track their flights, want to use a Mac to program their Volkslogger and download flights from it, GeoPS allows you to do just that ... with your Mac running Apple Mac OS X.
- Get the serial number, software version and hardware version of the Volkslogger.
- Download the Directory: the list of flights logged by the Volkslogger.
- Download those flight-logs, insecure or secure (secure is mandarory for OLC and FAI diplomas).
- Clear the list of flights in the Volkslogger.
- Download Routes and waypoints.
- Import Waypoints from Worldwide Soaring Turnpoint Exchange
- Create and edit Waypoints.
- Create and edit Routes using drag and drop.
- Download and edit the Declaration from the Volkslogger.
- Upload Routes, Waypoints and Declaration to the Volkslogger.