RUMlog is a logging, QSL handling and printing tool, especially made for the short wave DXer, made by a DXer. Basic logging features are included for the higher bands up to 1.2 cm. RUMlog can handle an unlimited numbers of logs and an unlimited numbers of QSOs per log. An user editable, all time country database is used for automatic DXCC recognition.
RUMlog includes routines, tables and an interactive gray line map to support the user in gray line dxing. Using RUMlog you can print QSL card labels and manage your incoming paper QSLs. The Logbook of The World (LoTW) and eQSL are fully supported, and you can create more...
- FT-100 added (for TRX#1 only)
- Norwegian translation added
- LoTW + eQSL bug fixed, which caused problems when sub modes were logged.
- K7PT Alertbox: "Callsign added to dxcc.rsd" removed
- HamQTH.com/qrz.com web link for station image is shown now -> click it to open a bigger window
- K3 Window / P3: Click for QSY feature removed. Polling the P3 for more...
- OS X 10.5 or later