Stellarium is an open source desktop planetarium. It renders the skies in realtime using OpenGL, which means the skies will look exactly like what you see with your eyes, binoculars, or a small telescope. Stellarium is very simple to use, which is one of its biggest advantages: it can easily be used by beginners.
- Added shortcut and option for disable illumination layer in landscapes
- Added translations for sky cultures and landscapes
- Added better GUI control and defaults regarding minimal landscape brightness settings
- Added zero landscape
- Added new sky subculture Arabic Moon Stations
- Added new sky culture Japanese Moon Stations
- Added new sky more...
- OS X 10.7 or later
- 3D graphics card which supports OpenGL 1.2