Developer website: dogMelon
Note Studio is a wiki-based tool that can be used for a wide variety of tasks including property management, personal logs, business documentation, writing a Web site, or implementing a GTD System. It is a very flexible tool, and you are bound to find something that makes it essential for you.
In your life and your organisation, there is so much information to keep on top of. Note Studio allows you to create notebooks for this task. Pages in these notebooks can be linked together, just like Web pages on the internet.
But there are many things you can do with Note Studio that are not possible with ordinary notebooks:
- modify your notes - re-arrange the pages, and reorganise your notes whenever you like
- publish your notes onto the Internet
- share notebooks with others over a network
- search quickly through all your notebooks in a fraction of a second
- carry them everywhere (on a laptop, or Palm device)
- encrypt them, so sensitive data is not available to others.
No longer available