- Simple and Intuitive interface - PictureProject has three windows 'Organize, Edit and Design' to allow simple switching between different functions with a single click.
- Quick and easy transfer of image files from a digital camera to a computer.
- Original photo album - images saved in different locations can be arranged into collections to create digital photo albums.
- Slide show - display several images with or without background music and with or without effects such as Slide, Cross Fade or Random applied.
- Simple image editing - reduce red-eye or apply image
- Support for AVI-format movies has been added.
- Compatibility with Intel-based Mac computers was added (under Rosetta).
- UTC (GPS) information is now displayed in the
- Information palette's "Shooting Data" display for photos taken by the D2X, D2XS, D2HS, or D200 with a GPS device connected. "Auto" was displayed for the "Digital Vari-Program" item in the Information palette's
RequirementsMac OS X 10.3.9 or later
*Previously available here