Developer website: Zizasoft, LLC
zsDuplicateHunter Pro is a powerful way to find duplicate files including music files, image files, text files, and binary files. Duplicates can be in a single folder, in multiple folders on one computer, on an entire computer, or on networked computers. You can search for duplicates only by name, or find exact duplicates using checksums or digests. The professional version also includes three additional grouping methods not found in the standard edition.
The Professional edition contains additional ways of grouping duplicate files as well as more powerful tools for deleting files. It is intended for more experienced users that want additional control of the duplicate hunt process as well as more powerful tools to quickly delete duplicate files.
When you eliminate duplicates from your computer, you will:
- Save space on your hard drive
- Make your computer run faster
- Speed up your backups/li>
- Make searching for files faster.
zsDuplicateHunter Professional provides seven different methods of deleting duplicate files to ensure that there is always an easy method of deleting the duplicate files you want removed. And, deleting duplicate files is as safe as possible because zsDuplicateHunter allows you to delete files to a temporary directory and by shows you warning messages before files are permanently deleted.
Key Features of zsDuplicateHunter include:
- Find files in a single folder, multiple folders, an entire computer, or multiple computers
- View duplicates by path or by group
- Seven different methods of deleting duplicates makes deleting files easy and safe
- Delete files permanently or move them to another folder to delete later
- Filter files and folders by name to speed up the hunt and ignore unimportant files
- Include or Exclude sub folders from your search for complete control of what is searched
- Choose to include or exclude hidden and/or system files
- Control how files are grouped as duplicates. You can group by any combination of name, size, checksum, digest, path, extension and/or, timestamp
- Search for duplicate files within zip files
- Sort Groups by number of duplicates or by duplicate information
- Search within the results to find specific files
- Save and print reports of duplicate hunt results
*Previously available here