Boom Recorder is a multitrack field recorder. It has been designed to be used during the high stress production of a tv/film shoot, a concert, or a live stage performance. Boom Recorder has many metadata fields that is are used during a film production, making it easy to keep track of the many audio files in post production. For concerts and live stage performances it is possible to record up to 128 (Boom Recorder Pro) tracks continuously for many hours.
- 16-bit, 24-bit integer, and 32-bit float sample formats.
- 48 kHz, 96 kHz, 192 kHz, and other sample rates, with optional fake more...
- Use mmap to read the header of audio files. This should reduce I/O and increase performance of reading all audio files. All audio files are read after every recording to create a soundlog.
- Add logging of file stats when failing to open a file.
- Fixed bug with empty bookmark from preferences file, specifically for the template directory.
- Removed a debug log that is not useful.
- OS X 10.7.5 or later