- 3D/4D/5D/6D HyperObjects visualization and there related Rotationals Plans (resp. : 3/6/10/15).
- Full support of all functions (like C language).
- Support of mouse event in the drawing area(Left:Rotate, Right:scale and Midle: translate).
- Animation an Morph effect.
- ScreenShoots and Movies generation.
- Povscript and Mesh file generation(and Run if povray is installed). VRML2 and OBJ files also supported.
- A new GUI interface with menus and a toolbar.
- The ability to save a config file to store information about colors and isosurfaces resolution.
- In Isosurface, the OpenGL viewer can go up to a height of 10MTriangles/Grid 500, export the "Minimal topology" as an .OBJ file (a new table for the Marching Cube algorithm was made from scratch), show more than one Isosurface,
- Mac OS X 10.2 or later
- Trolltech's Qt/Mac 3.3 (http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/k3dsurf/QtMac334_Mini.zip?download)