The Yoda Widget simply lets you enter a sentence into a text box... you hit enter, the widget will reorder the words and uses a system voice to speak the generated text out loud. For example: you type "I am Yoda." and Yoda will say "Yoda, I am".
This widget changes the order of the words in the sentence that you type in. The voice that is used to speak the text relies on the voices provided by Mac OS.
Tips: There is no definite pattern on the sentence structure that Yoda uses:
- Sentences containing verbs such as "to have" or "to be" work well.
- Sentences containing subjects like "I", "you" , "we",
- Changed the default voice to "Whisper" upon user requests. If you prefer a different default voice, you can choose another one in the widget's preferences.
- Improved the word-reordering-algorithm.
- common contractions such as "I'm", "Don't", etc. are recognized.
- composite sentences (seperated by commas) are not reginized.
- negetations are not recognized.