What can Vault do?
Vault was designed to be a storage system for all your files/ documents. It is part of the SMART School range of modules designed for educational establishments. Vault can store all you files neatly in one place, it can store a vast range of file types, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, Pictures, Sound, QuickTime movies etc.
Some uses for Vault:
- Vault can be networked across an institution; this allows all users access to the documents stored in it.
- Vault is just as effective as a stand-alone version.
You can store your entire classroom worksheets in the one place, you can even store worksheets for different subjects.
- Store all your absence letters from parents and other important letters (letters will have to be scanned in).
Allow students access to vault to download worksheets or homework's.
- Use Vault as a photo library or a movie library it even keeps your music stored.
- Store website addresses and launch them straight from the Vault.
- Store email addresses and launch a new email with that address.
- Use Vault for recording voice notes.
- Compliment Vault with other SMART School modules.
- Use your imagination with Vault you can store practically anything in there.
Vault can hold up to 8 terabytes of data, that's 8000 gigabytes. So get storing…..