iWake is currently unable to wake a computer from sleep, I'm afraid...
I'm searching a way to do it.
Until I can add this feature, here are some things you could do to make your computer as discreet as possible (no noise, no light):
- Set the computer to never sleep (System Preferences > Energy Saver > Put the computer to sleep when it is inactive for : > set to never).
- Turn the screen off (use a screensaver, turn its luminosity off, or use the Energy Saver Preference Pane to turn the screen off after one minute)
- Set the sound volume to 0, in case some program would make noise. iWake override this setting.
- Stop the hard drive(s) from spinning (System Preferences > Energy Saver > Put the hard drive(s) to sleep when possible).
- Quit every software which require a lot of CPU power (so that the processor is less heated, and the fans turn slower or stop, and become silent), or which access frequently the hard drive(s) (so that it(they) stop spinning and making noise).
- Turn off any noisy peripheral equipments.
Of course, these are just ideas, do only what is useful to you.
Your computer shouldn't bother you for the night, and wake you up in the morning.