iWake is an alarm clock. It can play a music file of your choice, run an AppleScript script, or have iTunes play something (a track of a playlist or a radio stream) for you.
- iWake has a countdown timer and an alarm clock.
- iWake can play music (iTunes or music file) while waiting during countdown or until the alarm sounds.
- iWake can program your computer to wake or start at a given time.
When the countdown timer reaches 0 or when the alarm clock sounds, iWake can do one of the following:
- Do nothing, and stop playing music if it was.
- Put the computer to sleep or shut it down.
- Play a short built-in sound file.
- Play a music file from a list of files. iWake can read MP3, AAC, Wave, AIF, snd files and probably others.
- Run an AppleScript script.
- Tell iTunes to play something (That is, anything that iTunes can read).