Developer website: Teacup Software
Fitting text has never been so quick, simple and effective with the introduction of TypeFitter for Adobe InDesign. Utilizing InDesign's sophisticated justification algorithms, TypeFitter offers a streamlined approach to producing great looking typography.
- Time Saving: Using a simple palette, text can be effortlessly tightened, loosened and restored, creating smooth, even text.
- Multi-Functional: "Nudge" word spacing, letter spacing and glyph scaling all at once and easily fit your text without compromising the quality of your type.
- Eliminates Errors: Overset and widow finders automates what can be a tedious and error-prone task, helping to avoid commonplace production errors.
- Sophisticated: Type-fit styles lets you create your own settings for tighten, tighten more, loosen and loosen more. Best of all, any type-fit style from a previously created document can be imported into a current document or shared with other users.
Version 1.0.31 :
- Fixed an issue in CS2 Pro in mapping XML tags to tables within tables.
InDesign CS and CS-2