Developer website: Todd Wolaver
AirControl consists of a server application (OS X 10.2.8 and up) and a the AirControl clients for Mac OS X, Pocket PC, and Windows 2000/XP as well as a basic web-based client. So now you can remotely control iTunes from just about any location in your home/office via Mac, Pocket PC, Windows, and even Palm with the web-based client.
- Search Library by Artist, Album & Song*
- Browse by Artist, Album, Song, Genre*
- Playlist Selection*
- Play by Artist, Album, Song & Genre*
- Current Artwork Display
- Play/Pause, Back and Next
- Real Time Volume Control*
- Shuffle Control*
- Repeat Control (Off, One, All)*
- Current Track, Artist & Album
* Feature not available in the web-based client.