- Add, remove, disable, enable user and system widgets for Dashboard and Konfabulator with just a click of a button.
- Move user installed widgets to the System's Widgets folder for all users of your machine to access.
- One click access to user and system Widgets folders
- Activate Dashboard from within Widget Master
- A growing collection of websites where you can get more widgets
- Compatible with new permissions of widget folders introduced with Mac OS 10.4.1. Some actions may require an administrators username and password.
- Compiled with new Universal Binary for compatibility with Intel based Macs as well as
- Version numbers for widgets that correctly report their version.
- Turn Dashboard on and off
- GUI updating fixed
- Double-click a Dashboard widget to see a little more info on it.
- Open widgets directly from Widget Master
RequirementsMac OS X 10.4 or later
*Previously available here