Developer website: Media Lab
SiteGrinder is a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop that converts Photoshop designs into whole Web sites. It uses a simple layer naming scheme to designate rollover states, and more. It supports popup menus, direct conversion of styled Photoshop text to HTML, XHTML 1.1 and CSS, and much much more.
- Includes "Add selected layers to selected layer comps" script to the SiteGrinder helpers scripts.
- Deploy/Upload no longer orphans .css
- Download Edits no longer incorrectly returns 0KB
- Picturebox/panelsheet SEO for clone pages fixed
- iPhone / iPad layout improved with viewport meta* Smooth Scrolling not over-applied to matching -hovershow elements.
- Panelsheet without panelthumb bug fixed
- Windows assertion on XP fixed
- CS6 support (new shape data)
- google font name improvement (keeping up with Google changes)
- gallery deployment. gxml.xml always output
- menutree display improved under IE
- clickhide animation plays correctly first time.
- advanced blog character encoding fix
- WordPress character encoding fix (very subtle)
- text layers in panelsheet no longer incorrectly appear in CM.
- xmedia redeployment when overwriting fixed
- background on -posts, -comment, etc. working
- CSS leakage from centerhv-pagesize fixed
- WebDAV error reporting improved
- HTTP path no longer needs http://
One of the following:
- Photoshop CS3 or later
- Photoshop Elements 6 or later