Structure is a protein/macromolecule visualization tool that runs as a screensaver module. It colorfully renders PDB (Protein Data Bank) files using unique algorithms. The module automatically annotates, colors, and rotates structures for an educational and captivating display. Show off your research or simply enjoy this entrancing introduction to structural biology!
- Never get bored - automatically downloads new structures from the Protein Data Bank archive.
- Have a favorite protein? Structure can load files from a folder of your choice.
- Clear and informative rendering -
- Fixed keyboard input lockout
- Fixed occasional crashes during PDB downloads
- OS X 10.6 or later