NoteList allows you to manages notes, in text format or RTF with or without images inside. A NoteList document contains a list of notes in a table and the selected note in details. The user can edit and modify the selected note at any time.
- Simply and elegant the peculiar use of 'color categories' makes the app totally unique. It's ideal to manage a high numbers of notes inside a single document, even when size of any note is very large.
- NoteList allows to catalog notes in categories, assigning a specific category to any note. Categories are identified by labels. Any category label can have a
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later
- Bug fix 'Delete Note' disabled in menu
- Bug fix selecting multiple note 'Delete Note' command is now disabled
- Bug fix 'Add Note' command now correctly enabled in menu
- Bug fix wrong number of indication of notes using a category under some circumstances
- Bug fix creating new note
- OS X 10.10 or later