This application provides a simple to use interface to the complexities of using FTP to upload files to a server. You merely have to drag and drop a folder containing the files that you want uploaded onto the application icon and the application will upload all the contents and clean up server by removing old files. The only minor difficulty is when you are uploading for the first time and need to enter in the the server details.
- Added more informative registeration screen which now only appears at start up.
- Cosmetic change that modified the About window to display the application icon.
- Fixed crash that occured with the deployment build at the completion of the upload.
- Number of uploads displayed on the application icon image in the dock.
- Added a text file logging system to help with debugging.
Mac OS X 10.3 or later