Developer website: MSA ZONE
How to use it? Open Automator and select the PDF icon you will see PDF Converter. You can combine with other actions to integrate a complete task and save as a workflow. The PDF Converter includes a workflow file. After you install it in a proper location, you then have the ability to use Contextual Menu to convert files to PDF format. You may learn more about how to use Automator at http://www.apple.com/macosx/features/automator/.
How do I install ? Click PDF Converter Installer to install the action file. The PDF Converter.action file will be placed into ~/Library/Automator/. The including Converter.workflow file you need to manually drag it into ~/Library/Workflows/Applications/Finder/. (If you cannot find the Automator folder or Workflows folder in ~/Libray, create them by yourself. The directories under the Workflows folder you may also need to create them as well.)
Known Issues The type Identifier for the input does not display correctly. The problem may not be fixed until Apple fixes their own problem.
General Resources All possible directories are as the following:
- /System/Library/Automator - Apple-provided actions
- /Library/Automator - third-party actions, general use
- ~/Library/Automator - third-party actions, private use
- /System/Library/Workflows - Apple-provided actions
- /Library/Workflows - third-party actions, general use
- ~/Library/Workflows - third-party actions, private use
Our case is the third and the sixth.
*Previously available here