IMEASY-X for X-Spat DSP Expansions
- Create, edit and control up to eight 3D independent trajectories (paths), one for each input source with mute, solo and loop options.
- Trajectories cut, copy and paste.
- MIDI send and receive on each node of any trajectory.
- Asynchronous trajectories remote control via MIDI.
- Time Editor Window with 8 different kind of interactive markers: Start, Stop, Generic Marker, Jump to Marker, Jump to Time, MIDI, Fade In and Fade Out; Markers control from computer keyboard with shortcuts.
- Storyboard Window for cue lists and Markers setup review.
- Spatializer Outputs (speakers) X,Y and Z position control with gain correction and Bell Factor.
- Open GL Display View Window with 3 different editing tools: Move Objects, Move Node, Draw Trajectory; Perspective, Side, Front and Top view windows.
- Two World Coordinate Systems.
- MIDI Record Position settings available on each MIDI port (record trajectories from external controller or softwares through IAC Bus).
- Send and receive of MIDI Time Code at 24, 25, 30 and 30drop frame per second.
- Bound to Stage option; support for trajectories beyond the perimeter created by real speakers positions.
- TheBat 3D USB Controller compatibility.