ThumbPrinter is a thumbnail generator that is very useful for generating an image catalog of images. ThumbPrinter automatically scans a starting folder for all images and prints out a contact sheet with user specified information about each image.
- Scan any folder for images. It will continue into other folders it finds in the starting folder-navigating the whole file hierarchy generating thumbnail images of each image it finds.
- Show the file name below each image
- Show the file size below each image (disk size and pixel size)
- Show the path to each set of images
- User configurable number of images across
- Access to layout preferences: Page Margins, Minimum Font Sizes, Maximum Font Sizes, Distance between images, Thumbnail Resolution.