SJphone® is a VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) softphone that allows you to speak with any other softphone running on PC/PDA, any stand-alone IP-phone or using VOIP service provider with any traditional wired or mobile phone. It supports both SIP and H.323 standards and is fully inter-operable with most major VOIP vendors and Service Providers.
Services and service profiles:
- You can make direct free calls to your party IP-address, using service "PC-to-PC".
- For Internet calls and for calls to / from regular telephones, you may purchase a service VOIP provider. You can sign up to several different services and easily switch between them. Install a new service profile, initialize it with your login and password and enjoy!
- Experienced users may build own IP-telephony network; they can make new service profiles themselves.
- Our software works with with most ip-PBX, SIP-proxy and H.323 gatekeepers, and Gateways just by adding new service profile.
- How to use the services behind firewalls, see readme file.