ExpensePlus is the top selling, premiere expense reporting software package for Palm powered handhelds and smartphones, such as the PalmOne Treo smartphones and Tunsten & Zires, and Sony Clies. ExpensePlus is the most powerful, full-featured expense reporting package available for handhelds, yets sports a simple, elegant, and easy-to-use graphical, colorful user interface. When connected to a Mac computer, the software will automatically generate your expense reports in Microsoft Excel
Track your expenses on your Palm handheld device while traveling, then send them to your custom expense report (or use one of ExpensePlus' sample forms) via Microsoft Excel on your Mac or Windows computer.
ExpensePlus is compatible with the newest Tungsten & Zire models, Sony Clie NX and NZ devices, Palm One Treo 600 and 650 smartphones, Kyocera & Samsung smartphones, and other Palm 5.0, 5.2, 5.4 devices. Current 1.0 through 1.2.3 registered users of ExpensePlus can upgrade to version 1.2.4
- Auto-link to your company's own custom expense report form or one of ours
- Expense reports are automatically generated during your HotSync sessions. You see your expense report appear in Excel on your screen automatically when you HotSync. No messy and labor-intensive import/export into a spreadsheet. ExpensePlus does this automatically for you! Don't want your expense reports generating on every HotSync? Then turn off the ExpensePlus conduit as the default setting and turn it on only when you need it...it will shut itself off automatically after your HotSync.
- Mileage and odometer tracking. Remembers last odometer reading as your default first odometer reading for your next trip. ExpensePlus can automatically extract your mileage expenses and build a separate odometer/mileage report in Excel on your desktop during your HotSycn session. No manual export/import required!
- Currency conversion rates available for all countries. Select your own home country's currency as the base currency, then pick which currency you used for each expense item. ExpensePlus shows all totals and subtotals in your own home currency automatically.
- Track expenses by each of your specific credit cards or other payment methods
- Distinguish between pre-paid or expenses paid directly by your employer (i.e. non-reimbursable) versus reimbursable expenses paid directly from your personal check, cash or credit card. ExpensePlus will automatically separate your business reimbursable expenses from your business non-reimbursable expenses automatically when it generates your expense reports.
- Track expenses by client, by job costing, profit center, or any other classification of your choice
- Drill-down capabilities on the handheld showing subtotals for expenses by client or job, by payment method, by expense category, expense type, or by specific dates or date ranges
- Sort by any field in ExpensePlus on your Palm
- Search and select any group of expenses using multiple search criteria
- Enter all of personal and business information just once on your Palm and it will fill in the all the appropriate header fields of any expense report automatically.
- Tracks cash advances
- You can co-mingle your personal expenses along with your business reimbursable expenses. ExpensePlus will automatically separate them for you when generating your business expense reports.
- Click here to see some of the 'sample' expense reports that are automatically generated during your HotSync sessions!
- Color or gray-scale, icon-driven friendly user interface
Try ExpensePlus free of charge to generate up to 2 expense reports before you buy it. But be warned: once you try it, you'll be hooked! No other expense reporting software program offers so much power and features with such a simple, easy-to-use interface.