CocoThumbX creates and removes 128x128 Mac OS X icons for pictures and saves them into the resource fork, or save them to a separate folder. Just drag your files or folders onto the application icon or the drop place in CocoThumbX, it will start to create beautiful icons. CocoThumbX support nice shadows like iPhoto or Photoshop.
- Google Video (gvi) support
- Fixed crash at startup if the font "Futura" was not installed
- Fixed problem that CocoThumbX does not quit automatically on slow machines
- Fixed problem if current user has no write permissions to his own folder ~/Library/Services
- CocoThumbX will show the message once, after that please copy the Service-tool included in the DMG to ~/Library/Services.
RequirementsMac OS X 10.4 or later, Quicktime 7 or later
*Previously available here
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software