Note: PangeaVR is no longer under development, and the developer provides no support for it.
is a FREE Web browser plug-in for Mac OS X that allows you to view Quicktime VR panoramas with unprecedented quality and speed.
- You can view full-screen panoramas at frame rates typically in the 150 to 350 fps range!
- PangeaVR has no Java memory limitation, therefore full-resolution panoramas can be viewed.
- Modern, slick user interface.
- PangeaVR does not override Quicktime as the default player for .mov files. Web pages must have HTML code specifically written to use PangeaVR.
- PangeaVR is not a replacement for the Quicktime viewer or Java viewers such as PTViewer, G2, etc. It is simply meant as an additional option for Web pages to give to visitors - a very cool option at that!
Click here for technical information on how to add HTML code to your Web page to load PangeaVR. The source code will be made publicly available very soon in the hopes that other programmers will be able to port it to other platforms.
You may freely use the PangeaVR logo on any Web sites utilizing PangeaVR.