This is a 'slide show plug-in' for iMovie. Actually, 'multiple picture' is 'picture in clip's' larger brother. Instead of placing only one picture, you now can place as many pictures as you would like. As with picture in clip, you can define starting position and size as well as ending position and size, and the plug will generate all sizes and positions in-between.
But that is only half the fun. When we developed the plug, we soon realized that we didn't want all pictures to appear at the same time, nor did we want them to disappear at the same time. Thus, for each picture you can define lead-in and pre-exit time.
Finally, we added individual transparency, and an individual frame choice (color, and thickness).
This iMovie plug-in features:
- support for an unlimited number of pictures per clip
- independent (per picture) transparency settings
- independently animate picture position and size
- independently specify entry and exit times for each picture
- easy graphic editor for position and size of picture
- preview picture while editing
- optional frame for pictures with user-selectable frame color
- user-defined frame size (individually)
What should i use it for?
use this plug whenever you want to put a multiple-picture clip show over your movie clip.
- slide shows
- art shows