Developer website: pubblog.com
Word Wrapper helps deal with hard carriage returns in text. It replaces the returns (or carriage return/line feed combination) with a space so your word processor can easily reformat your text. It'll work on any text file, or you can word- wrap the clipboard while you are inside your favorite word processing program.
- Intelligently removes carriage returns & line feeds.
- Keeps the carriage returns you want.
- Option to replace tabs with spaces.
- Option to remove double spacing.
- Option to unwrap text, putting carriage returns back at end of lines.
- Option to remove spaces at beginnings of lines
- New feature to place WordWrapper in the status bar, where it is always available.
Mac OS X 10.4 or later