Developer website: Troi Automatisering
Troi Encryptor Plug-in is a powerful tool for securing your FileMaker data, exporting or emailing your data without risk and importing safely back into FileMaker. All from within FileMaker you can:
- encrypt text or container fields, using the powerful 128 bit Rijndael AES encryption scheme, so that your sensitive data is secure
- export encrypted data that can be sent safely over the Internet, for example via email. No risk that someone will read or change the data while in transit
- use the decryption functions to restore the original information after you have imported the received email or export file back into FileMaker, with the assurance that nobody will have tampered with it
- verify data integrity and sources with MD5 or SHA-1 message digests
- encode text in Base64
- make conversions to and from binary
- compress databases with large text fields
- Fixed a bug in the Encr_DecodeBase64 function, where the last Base64 character would not always be decoded correctly.
- Added new switch "-DecodeSafeAsciiDecryptDESDecompress" to the Encr_Code() function. This will perform three actions in succession: first decode from SafeAscii, then decrypt the intermediate result (using decryptDES) and finally decompress it.
- Fixed a small inconsistency with Encr_Version( "-GetVersionString" ). It now properly returns with a space between the plug-in name and the version number.
- Updated the User Guide for version 2.5.2.
- Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later
- FileMaker Pro 7.0 or later